Ahneen! Thank you for visiting the First Nations Health Careers section of the Transitions website.
We are excited to share with you a comprehensive collection of resources, tools, curriculum, statistics, post-secondary information & institutions, cultural safety guides, health career guides and much more directed at education counsellors, students, parents, communities, health professionals and teachers to promote and support First Nations health careers.
First Nations Health Careers Resources include the following:
Health Careers by Category
- Resources for Parents
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Education Counsellors
- Resources for Educators
- Resources for Health Professionals
- Scholarships, Bursaries & other financial support
- First Nations-Specific Post-Secondary Institutes in Ontario
- Aboriginal-Specific University Health Programs in Ontario
- Aboriginal-Specific College Health Programs in Ontario
- College Health Programs in Ontario
- Universities Health Programs in Ontario
- First Nations-Specific Post-Secondary Institutes in Canada
- Aboriginal-Specific Universities Health Programs in Canada
- Aboriginal-Specific College Health Programs in Canada
Resources on Career Guidance
- Assessment Tools & Quizzes
- Health Careers Guides
- Professional Organizations for Health Professions
- Other tips
We are looking for Feedback about the First Nations Health Careers section. Please fill out our survey.